If you are interested in a custom piece carved by Jesse Brillon, please consider the following:
- Haida artists generally carve Northwest Coast animals such as:
- Requests for animals outside our NWC crests will most likely not be chosen.
- If you have a very specific vision for your custom piece, this does not allow the artist much room for their own creative vision-- sometimes we can work with clients ideas --other times not.
- A deposit of 50% will be collected when Jesse is ready to start the piece.
- From the time the deposit is received, the piece will be complete within an 8 week time frame.
- Upon completion and prior to shipping, the final balance will be due.
- Before we can give a price estimate for jewelry we need to know what you want as well as your budget. Pricing depends on the types of techniques:
- The least expensive option is an engraved piece.
- The mid range is engraved with moderate chasing (pounding back of the metal).
- The high price range is for pieces that are engraved, chased and repoussed (full sculpting of the metal by pushing it forward).
- The highest price point is for all of the previous techniques, including inlay of abalone shell.
- Jesse most often accepts custom orders for cedar panels, bracelets, & pendants. Not often for earrings and rings and pieces with abalone inlay.
Please send through your request and we can follow up with you ASAP.
Totem Design House